Friday, September 4, 2009

What is Math? What is Physics?


What is Math?
To me, math is not only a class where you learn about numbers, but a place where you can look at infinity just by looking at numbers. Pi, for example, is an example of math but it goes on forever and ever and ever and never ends! It is like a form of art that is extremely complex and only people like Einstein and Mele Sato (my Mysics teacher) can understand. I, unfortunately, am not gifted with the understanding of math so to me, math looks exactly like numbers on a page.

What is Physics?
Physics is a very complex form of math. I find it quite interesting that math can be put into many different forms and topics and still be numbers on a page. I also think that physics is the study of forces where you learn about gravity and other related topics. And like math, physics is a form of something amazing that can only be understood by certain people (cough cough Mele cough cough). And also like math, I do not quite understand the complexities of it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow thats pretty cool I didn't expect you to do it that fast. I am not even close to starting.

    ReplyDelete