Wednesday, September 2, 2009

30 Things You Didn't Know About Me



  1. I own 18 rings and I wear most of them daily.*

  2. I haven't worn anything pink or purple since I was 7 (and proud of it!).

  3. I have been in the same school (Mount Helix Academy) since Kindergarten.

  4. There was only 5 girls in my 8th grade class.

  5. My current favorite animal is the zebra.

  6. My favorite colors are...well...everything but pink and purple...and possibly yellow.

  7. I play volleyball.

  8. I also horseback-ride.

  9. My favorite color is green (of any shade).

  10. I have learned how to surf (kinda) but I don't own a board.

  11. I have lived in SD all my life.

  12. My favorite things to wear are skinny jeans, graphic tees, and Converse.

  13. I own 5 pairs of Converse All Stars.

  14. I have traveled to (from closest to farthest) Mexico, Oregon, Washington, Massachusetts, and Hawaii.

  15. My middle name is Elizabeth.

  16. I have a dog named Toby (who really dislikes me.).

  17. My birthday is April 12th, 1995.

  18. My birthstone is a Diamond (look above for my birthday).

  19. I have never twisted, sprained, or broken anything.

  20. My dad is a retired Delta pilot and my mom is a lawyer.

  21. I am 50% Swedish and 50% Irish.

  22. I have had braces twice (thankfully I have them off now!).

  23. My most played song on my iPod is Lady Gaga's "Just Dance".

  24. I have never worn makeup (except on Halloween.).

  25. I am an only child.

  26. My favorite fruit is a Plum (don't ask.).

  27. I have learned Spanish since Kindergarten.

  28. My pet peeve is having the radio volume on odd numbers.

  29. My favorite number is 8.

  30. I'm a PC and a Mac all at the same time (I'm soo skilled!).

*ammount of rings is subject to change.

2 comments: