Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mysics Semester Goals



Don't we all wish that we could draw a whale for an answer and still get it right? Well...at least I do.

Semester II Mysics Goals

1. I would like to fully understand how to use pi but i have no idea if we are going to be learning about it but I hope we do so we can learn about radii and circumferences.

2. I would like to do better on my Mysics tests, quests, and quizzes (this includes group tests as well) because I feel like I do not do well on tests and I think that I should work harder at them by slowing down a little bit and reading the directions a little bit better. I think that would help a lot.

3. I would like to learn more about the principals and laws of this world like Bernoulli's Principal and the Gravitational Laws. I would like to learn more about this because then I could calculate real-life math better than I did before.
4. Convince my Mysics teacher that a whale is a fabulous 100% answer...okay I know it's never going to happen but, hey, i can dream right?

1 comment:

  1. A whale is the answer to every question in life (:

    ReplyDelete