Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Humanities Semester Goals


1. I really want to improve on my vocabulary because I love writing and I really want to learn more words so that I can make my writing more professional. I think that better vocabulary makes a story more eloquent.

2. I want to keep my grades as a B+ or higher so I can get into a good college. So, one of my goals is to keep my grades up really high and I'm going to do that by studying more vocabulary and the way of using adjectives, pronouns, etc. I also want to improve on my sentence structures.

3. I really want to improve on my use of personification, metaphors, and similes because those are major parts of an interesting and good book/writing. Plus, if you do not have a knowledge of those three major writing utensils, you cannot see life as beautiful because description helps you visualize just how beautiful the world is.

No comments:

Post a Comment